Brena Smith / Art Photography Terms
By ordering via this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions
- Digital work is licensed not sold.
- When purchasing a license you're gaining permission to use the licensed work within any limits and intended uses of the license.
- The creator of the work retains copyright and ownership of the original work.
Any non-exclusive licenses bought prior to exclusive licensing continue to be valid.
Use Of Work
- You may only use the work in ways that reflect the creator positively.
- You must not use the work in any way including but not limited to sexism, racism, hate or any way that harms people, animals or our environment or similar.
- The creator of the work, Brena Smith / Art Photography or Opo Limited are not liable for any damage or loss.
- You may be liable for costs associated with cancellation of any license and subsequent removal of infringing use of work including but not limited to any legal fees.
People appearing in images may not have given permission for commercial use. Please refer to the model release info on the image's page.
Products may not be returned if you change your mind but if faulty we will meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a fair remedy.
Due to our card processor (Stripe.com) not refunding credit card fees, refunds may not include related transaction fees. The fees are approximately 3% of the total sale.
New Zealand Laws
These terms and conditions are not intended to replace or remove any rights you have under any applicable New Zealand laws.
Questions & Feedback
Please contact if you have any questions, requests or comments about licensing images.
Last Updated: 29/9/2022